Halloween Pumkin Witch

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 4, 12 at 13:11

Loved this one! Hope you do too. =)
Halloween witch pumpkin

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Halloween Pumkin Witch

Wonderful Witch! I see you have also been on the cricut.....nice job!!!!

What did you use as the collar?

Belle

o

Belle, I actually painted the word. ha I'm still not using my cricut like I should. That's EXACTLY what I wanted it for...projects like this! The collar was a little girls hair clip flower that I took apart. It was big and had lot of layers. I loved the black and white polka dot. Glad you like it. The hat was for a metal tea light originally but I thought it made a wonderful hat with all the cutouts! The head was a big wooden ball and the base was a candle base. Put them all together and voila! ha It was pretty heavy. I loved him! Need to make one for me now! ha ~A

o

Oh my goodness Anj, this pumpkin man is adorable. You done a wonderful job putting it all together! So professional looking. I had DD's circut here for months and never cut one thing with it. She was down one day before Christmas and ask if she could borrow it(haha) and took it back home.

Punk

o

Thanks Punk! I loved this one. Didn't want to part with it. ha ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here