Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Ghosts

phonegirl
15 years ago

Two Halloween sets of ghosts I painted for the office. I painted the moons different colors and I'm not sure which I prefer. This was a quick painting project but adds a little something.

Comments (8)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

How fun, love their expressions! How about using both colors on a moon, you know yellow and then shaded with the orange--just a thought, I think either color works well.

I'm sure these will bring a smile to your coworker's faces. TFS.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Luvs, Good idea. I'm painting turkey's today but had to do laundy and clean house so they aren't to far along. What are u working on now? DH cut me out a reindeer crossing and an extra one so I can make a snowman crossing or I might put welcome winter and add snowmen. Any ideas for one with snowmen? Since I won't have a pattern it may be quite a challenge. lol

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

That darn laundry and housecleaning sure interrupts our painting time, doesn't it? LOL I suffer with that problem allot too!

Well, at least you are getting some painting done, I've been fighting a cold and haven't been "in the mood" for the last week. I did look through several of my books for inspiration though.

Don't forget about our list of Freebie sites on our discussion side. Anj just recently went through it and made some updates. Maybe you can browse through some of those for just the pattern shape you'd like. Also things like greeting cards and coloring books are a good source for ideas too. Snowmen are one of my favorite things, so I'll look forward to seeing your projects.

Luvs

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Love your ghosts! Very cute. Pretty cool that they let you bring decorations into the office. I know everyone is enjoying them!

Yep, housework cuts into my painting time too much! I'm fighting a cold as well, but trying to half-heartedly paint today. I'm not getting much done in between sneezing. Grrr

~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I own the business so I don'thave to worry what others think. The probelem is that others see things and want to buy them and I don't have time to paint and sell any more. My sister is the only employee with me in the office so all she has to do is tell me what she'd like and she is first in line. Our families has been fighting the cold, flu and even strep but so far I've escaped the dreaded bugs. Hope you two get to feeling better as I love coming on here and seeing what you've painted. Thanks soooooooooo much also for keeping this painting forum going. Don't know that it would make it if it wasn't for u 2. Thanks Again. Punk

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Thanks for the kind words, Phonegirl. For a long time, Anj and I really felt alone on here, so we are so thrilled when someone stops by to chat and share pics.

Guess I'd better get myself in gear and get some more projects painted so I can hold up my end on here. ;o)

Luvs

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

How cute! I just love Halloween! Not the scarry stuff but the fun things like yours. Life is scarry enough without watching "blood and gore" like in the movies. Your ghosts bring a smile and that is good!

PS...Hope everyone is over the sniffles...not fun!

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Thank you phonegirl....that was nice of you to say. Luvs and I were loners here for a long time and we've become good buddies. =) We are really glad to have some other people joining in now. So chat it up girls! ha And keep the projects coming.

I'm feeling more alive than like the undead today so I guess I'm overcoming. Been painting this afternoon while I was talking on the phone to my MIL and watching Pride & Predjudice AGAIN! That's my painting movie. ha Love it. Anyway, the painting is going along slowly as is usual for me. I'll have something to post by the end of the week I hope. ~Anj