Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Turkey Napkin Holders

phonegirl
13 years ago

Nothing fantastic but painted these little turkey's to use on a fall table. Highlighted the one edge of feathers with pink to go with my new turkey plates. Should of taken a picture before varnishing and would of repainted.LOL I haven't had much extra time in my life but want to help keep our painting forum rolling.

Punk

Comments (8)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Punk, they are darling! One of the cutest turkey designs I've seen. Who is the designer, or are they a Punk original? ;o) Those will be so cute on your table with your new turkey plates. You do really nice painting. Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Luvs, Thanks, I don't remember who or where I found these turkeys but I will run across them again and let you know. I used them because they were plain w/o much detail. The lines are all squiggly so no pattern needed. I had company over the weekend so had to put everything away in a hurry.LOL

Punk

• paintingfool
    13 years ago

Sorry I missed this post. I forget to visit this side of the forum. These are so cute, Punk. I rarely decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving but I would if I had these little darlings.
    B

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks B, I keep thinking I should make more napkin holders for my tables but can't find enough time. I'm so appreciative that some of you are finding time to post and keep this forum going.

Punk

• tollpeggy
    13 years ago

These are so cute, I hope you take a picture of your table it will be amazing.
    Thanks for posting.

• heartsandcrafts
    13 years ago

Punk, these are adorable! I love projects that seem to be quick and easy. I'm all about quick rewards. Thanks for sharing. Please share pics of your Thanksgiving table.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Tollpeggy, thanks for the comments on my turkeys. I really like your name, it reminds me of being in CA visiting my bro.

Heartsandcrafts, I don't seem to have enough time to get into any large projects lately so glad you enjoyed seeing this little project.

Thanks again for your sweet comments and I will post a picture of these on one of my tables next month.

Punk

• anjabee
    13 years ago

OMG!! How did I miss these. So darn cute Punk!! So So So cute! My kids would love to have these on the Thanksgiving table! Thanks for sharing and painting even though you are so busy!

~Anj