Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Haunted house

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 8, 08 at 0:10

Thought I'd share my little haunted house. It struck my fancy because it was in pink and purple instead of the usual black. Not sure if I will mount them on a stand or attach them to a yard stake. Luvs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Haunted house

Wow, look at all the details on that one. I see what you meant. It would have taken me a while to paint just one of those. Can't believe you did 2 so quickly. The roof tiles alone would have given me fits. ha I like the colors too. Either way you decide to display it will be cute. Love it! You are on a roll! ~Anj

o

All the detail, and of course the color purple....I love these. You do such delightful things and I never cease to be amazed by you!

hugs, Karen

o

Hey, Karen, nice to see you stopping by here!

It is fun to have other's to share projects with--my family just sort of takes it for granted and seldom ever comment anymore. Guess that's why I'm enjoying doing yard stakes, at least the neighborhood kids enjoy seeing them! LOL

Yes, I thought of you while I was using the purple paint--anything purple makes me think of you! ;o)

Luvs

o

Those are cute haunted houses. Love all the different expressions on the ghosts. I hope to get a turkey or two painted for Thanksgiving. Keep paintin' & posting.

o

I can understand why all of your ghosts are happy - they live in a "fun house!" What wonderful colors! If you put them in the yard you had better chain them down so they don't go missing.

o

Thanks Phonegirl and Pezabelle. I've made little signs to go on the stake with each house, one says "Ghostly Greetings" and the other one says "A Haunted Hello". I just think they look better with the little sign and not just the house. One is going to a neighbor with teenagers up the street, and the other one I think I will keep.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here