Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Haunted house

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Thought I'd share my little haunted house. It struck my fancy because it was in pink and purple instead of the usual black. Not sure if I will mount them on a stand or attach them to a yard stake. Luvs

Comments (6)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Wow, look at all the details on that one. I see what you meant. It would have taken me a while to paint just one of those. Can't believe you did 2 so quickly. The roof tiles alone would have given me fits. ha I like the colors too. Either way you decide to display it will be cute. Love it! You are on a roll! ~Anj

• Purplemoon
    15 years ago

All the detail, and of course the color purple....I love these. You do such delightful things and I never cease to be amazed by you!

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hey, Karen, nice to see you stopping by here!

It is fun to have other's to share projects with--my family just sort of takes it for granted and seldom ever comment anymore. Guess that's why I'm enjoying doing yard stakes, at least the neighborhood kids enjoy seeing them! LOL

Yes, I thought of you while I was using the purple paint--anything purple makes me think of you! ;o)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Those are cute haunted houses. Love all the different expressions on the ghosts. I hope to get a turkey or two painted for Thanksgiving. Keep paintin' & posting.

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

I can understand why all of your ghosts are happy - they live in a "fun house!" What wonderful colors! If you put them in the yard you had better chain them down so they don't go missing.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Phonegirl and Pezabelle. I've made little signs to go on the stake with each house, one says "Ghostly Greetings" and the other one says "A Haunted Hello". I just think they look better with the little sign and not just the house. One is going to a neighbor with teenagers up the street, and the other one I think I will keep.

Luvs