Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Lady Bowling Balls

phonegirl
15 years ago

I was telling my sister about someone who had painted lady bug bowling balls so she rounded up some for me to paint. Don't know who painted some kinda like these, but they were fun to paint.

{{gwi:191097}}

Comments (5)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Hi Phonegirl, I've seen some of the ladybug bowling balls over on the garden junk forum. You did some cute faces and such nice straight lines too. Did you use tape to section it off? I've got a couple of bowling balls waiting for me to do something with them. I really should try one of these. TFS. Luvs

• anjabee
    15 years ago

How cute. You did a great job on them. Love the little faces and they are all just a little different expressions. Yes, do tell how you got your lines so straight. And what are you going to do with them now? Are they all for your garden or are you giving them as gifts? ~Anj

• paintgirl2008
    15 years ago

Those are soooo cute! Such sweet faces! I am always amazed what people can do.
    Did you use regular acrylic paint? Keep posting-your projects are wonderful as well as all the others on here.So many talented people.
    Blessings!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I painted of the bowling balls with outdoor paint. I used paint tape to make some of the lines straighter. I didn't tape to start off because I didn't know if they would be anything I'd like. Glad you enjoyed looking at them. Luvs, you should try painting some if you have balls. I would like to paint some as other critters but have to take time to figure out how to create them. I'm painting a message center for my GD and also a chair to match. I'll post a pic when I finish. Keep posting as I enjoy seeing all your projects.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Can't wait to see your message center and chair, sounds like a neat idea.

If you go to the Garden Junk forum and type Bowling balls in the search box, you will see several different ones. You might really like the bumble bee one. I also liked the one with rubber lizards glued on and spray painted.

Lots of things we can have fun with, right?

Luvs

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County