Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some of my work

Posted by pezabelle (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 24, 08 at 21:21

This is some of the work I did last year. Haven't been able to paint since Dec., but you all have my energy level soaring!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some of my work

Hi Pezabelle, so nice to see another painter who enjoys doing projects that make us smile. I love them all, but really like that bell. Do you know where the pattern came from?
I'm so glad that you are enthusiastic and ready to start painting again. Be sure to come chat with us even if you don't have a pic to post, okay?

Luvs

o

Hi Again! Went looking and found a tracing & I always put the book name on the page so.....American Habit is the book, sorry I don't have any other info though. If I remember correctly, I enlarged the picture to the size I wanted.

I used to keep my tracing's in notebooks but stopped that and started keeping them in the books, darn my hide anyway!
The notebooks were up high as I didn't use them very often and my books down lower where I could see them.

o

Pezabelle! Such cute projects. You've got all the seasons represented and I love them all! Glad we've got you excited about painting again! Hope you get to do some again soon. =)
~Anj

o

That title "American Habit" sounds like it might be a Sandi Strecker design--she had several books out with "habit" in the title. Your's sure turned out nice. I like to enlarge patterns sometimes too, often the larger size just works better for where I want to hang it. Hope you will come back often to chat and share with us. Luvs

o

Your projects are wonderful. Your painting turned out nice on all of them. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

o

Love the "Sleigh Rides" snowman - they are all very cute. I hate that you haven't been able to paint since last year, hopefully that will change and you will be back in your "paintin chair" soon.
B

o

I love it all especially the birdhouse with flowers "dryin" on the side!1 how cute!! Thanks for showing!! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here