Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Some of my work

pezabelle
15 years ago

This is some of the work I did last year. Haven't been able to paint since Dec., but you all have my energy level soaring!

Comments (7)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Hi Pezabelle, so nice to see another painter who enjoys doing projects that make us smile. I love them all, but really like that bell. Do you know where the pattern came from?
    I'm so glad that you are enthusiastic and ready to start painting again. Be sure to come chat with us even if you don't have a pic to post, okay?

Luvs

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi Again! Went looking and found a tracing & I always put the book name on the page so.....American Habit is the book, sorry I don't have any other info though. If I remember correctly, I enlarged the picture to the size I wanted.

I used to keep my tracing's in notebooks but stopped that and started keeping them in the books, darn my hide anyway!
    The notebooks were up high as I didn't use them very often and my books down lower where I could see them.

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Pezabelle! Such cute projects. You've got all the seasons represented and I love them all! Glad we've got you excited about painting again! Hope you get to do some again soon. =)
    ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

That title "American Habit" sounds like it might be a Sandi Strecker design--she had several books out with "habit" in the title. Your's sure turned out nice. I like to enlarge patterns sometimes too, often the larger size just works better for where I want to hang it. Hope you will come back often to chat and share with us. Luvs

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Your projects are wonderful. Your painting turned out nice on all of them. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

• paintingfool
    15 years ago

Love the "Sleigh Rides" snowman - they are all very cute. I hate that you haven't been able to paint since last year, hopefully that will change and you will be back in your "paintin chair" soon.
    B

• sunnyca_gw
    15 years ago

I love it all especially the birdhouse with flowers "dryin" on the side!1 how cute!! Thanks for showing!! Jan

Sponsored
TR Granite & Stone Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Countertop in Loudoun County, VA