Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trick r Treat Paint Can

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 7, 11 at 14:23

Paint can I painted with Jan Coffey design. Still need to paint the lid, but this would be fun for kids to take around to gather candy I think. My 7 yr old loves this one so if it doesn't sell it's hers! Sorry, not the greatest pic for details. ~Anj
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trick r Treat Paint Can

I can really see why your DD love this one!!! A laugh at first sight then it kind of made me think of two kids out T or Ting and need to, well gooooooooo! How Cute!

Belle

o

Kinda reminds me of graphics from the 50's and 60's. That is what DD said too, but she thought is was a dad and son and she thought they were dancing! lol
~A

o

Sweeeeet! What cute trick or treaters on your bucket. It does look like father and son duo. So glad your finding time to do some painting.

Punk

o

Me too. Hubby is out of town so I'm getting lots done! hehe Got the lid for this spray painted, now just have to paint a pumpkin on it and this project will be complete.

o

Lid for the bucket finished. Photobucket

o

I still don't know how you get so much painting done and do such a great job!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here