Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trick r Treat Sign

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 11, 11 at 0:05

Ok this is not the greatest picture, but I got something painted today so we won't quibble. ha Had to take it from the side so the light wouldn't show. The background is really a bit more green than is showing and the whites are not quite so brite, but you get it. This design is by Jill Ankrom. Kiddos love it! Hope you do too! =)
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trick r Treat Sign

Anj, what a cute sign. I've never seen a dancing pumpkin or cat before but these two are sweet! Makes me think I should be up there joining them.

Punk

o

I am quite hooked on these kinds of designs. Jan Coffey, Jill Ankrom, John Sliney...I just like the look! Kinda creepy funny! lol

o

Cool and creepy!

o

It seems that this forum is really hungry, and now it plays music....Anj...your guys are awesome and I can see why the kids like them! You did really great, from the pumpkins eyes to the cats fangs!

Thanks for sharing all of your paintings!

Belle

o

Thank you!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here