Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Winter faces to make me smile!

luvstocraft
14 years ago

Got this tray for 99 cents at the TS and thought this design by Chris Thornton-Deason from the October 2009 issue of Painting magazine would look cute on it. I love projects with cute little faces--they make me smile. ;o)

Luvs

Comments (6)

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Well Luvs, what a fun project and a fantastic price on your tray also. You are just so into your painting lately and I'm just loving it. Thanks so much for posting all the great projects your painting. This will make everyone SMILE.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Punk, I'm glad you are enjoying them. So nice to be able to share pics of projects here and get words of encouragement to keep me motivated! ;o) Luvs

• anjabee
    14 years ago

Well, Ice cream and snowmen.....what's not to love!! ha I think this is just the cutest thing. Just love their little black boots and their leafy fingers. Too darn cute. Your snow drifts are excellent and love your snowflakes. You are gonna be up to Punk speed if you keep this up. Seems like you got that one done super quick! =D ~Anj

• paintingfool
    14 years ago

So, so cute!! This would go perfect in my kitchen during the holidays. I didn't pick up any painting magazines yet so I guess I had better get out there and get a few. As always, Luvs, you did a great job. Love the smiling faces also. Very happy guys.

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

Very sweet, never thought of snowmen & ice cream cones very cool together!! nice job painting!! Jan

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Luvs...I really have missed a lot of pictures! Your tray is so totally awesome! So much depth with your shading, almost gives me a chill! And the snowflakes or are they night stars, either way they are great. And ditto to all of the above!!!!!

I noticed this piece in the magazine but it wasn't as alive and sparkling as yours! Well done!

Belle

Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm