Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pezabelle

Three New Projects

pezabelle
14 years ago

I just finished up on these three, still need to seal them and add the cords to the two hangers.

The "greetings" was partly my ideas and a combination of several patterns all rolled into one. The hat really needs to be down on his head more, but as he is mine - it's OK.

I made the Welcome Fall for myself about a year ago and DH sold it before I had it finished, this one is also mine!

Belle

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (7)

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Wow, Wow & Wow! Wonderful painting job on all three of your created projects. Aren't you smart to have finsished a project for the 4th, fall and winter. You can hang your Americana project next to your lady liberty huh?

I just love to come here and have new pictures to enjoy. I don't think I can pick a favorite cuz I really think there all great.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Belle, I am just so glad you decided to paint instead of doing housework the other day! LOL

All three of these projects are so cute. I agree with Punk, very clever of you to do things for three seasons.

I know what you mean about giving things away and not having one for yourself! I've done that so many times too--but I seldom get around to doing another one for me! Glad you took the time to do your's.

Luvs

• anjabee
    14 years ago

Belle!! These are so great!! I love how crisp and clean all your lines look! I'm gonna be so out of practice when I finally get to paint again. It's probably gonna be a mess. ha They are all so cute and I love that you are doing multiple holidays! Thanks for painting instead of cleaning. We all appreciate the sacrifice!! hahahaha =D ~Anj

• pezabelle
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thank you all for the kind comments and now I am knee deep in house cleaning. DH has gone to his weekly poker night and I am "Home Alone." I have an audio book playing and clean up a storm....well may be a gentle breeze!

Belle

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

You are reminding me of that song that says "there is a time and a purpose to everything". We all do what we "gotta do" and then squeeze in our painting as often as we can I think, don't you? LOL

Luvs

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Ok you two are making me think fall and I haven't painted another stroke on my desk. However I did get a magazine stand that matches my desk free today. I need to forget the yard and paint. No maybe I'll just enjoy your projects and keep the yard looking good. I really do love coming here and seeing a new painte project so hope you keep entertaining me. Punk

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Good for you Punk, now you can paint the magazine stand to match the desk. It's going to look really great.

Okay, we will try to keep you entertained for now--but there will be a time for "payback" you know--when we hit a slump or dry spell, and then you can entertain us! LOL

Luvs