Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Rose Pumpkins

phonegirl
14 years ago

Here are a few more of the pumpkins I didn't get painted last year. I think this is the end of them, if not it's close to the end. I added the mummy to one of my large pumpkins and may paint something else on the other one. Just seemed like it needed more.

I have such a pile of cutouts to paint that I hope I can remember what all of them are. Punk

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (7)

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

I never would have thought to add roses to pumpkins, but your's look cute. Love the little mummy, such a cute face--why did you choose to make him yellow instead of white I wonder?

Glad you were able to find some time to paint--and to finish up some leftovers from last year. That happens to me too if I don't get an early start.

We have a place here called Tai Pan Trading--Anj has them in her city as well--and I stopped in there today to see the Fall and Halloween items. I bought two wooden Halloween decorations cheaper than I could have made them! They sure had lots of fun stuff, much of it too pricey for my retirement budget, but so fun to see what's popular this season.

Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Luvs, it's kinda hard to tell but I was using my neon colors so made the mummy a yellow. It might even glow in the dark. LOL

I've never heard of Tai Pan Trading but I would love to see what you bought if you'd like to snap some pics. I have a ton of Halloween and fall decorations so it's a good thing theres no location close to me.

Punk

• anjabee
    14 years ago

The roses look really cute on the pumpkins as well as on the cat and the candy corns! I was thinking the mummy looked glow in the dark. Wouldn't that be cool! ha
    What are you doing with all of these? Decorating home or office?

• paintingfool
    14 years ago

Those roses are look great. I never would have thought to put them on pumpkins but I have seen several people do it. We have some very imaginative people on this forum!!
    Great job.

• sunnyca_gw
    14 years ago

The little mummy with the pumpkin & the rose on top is so cute! Nice job on all of them! Haven't been over here for awhile!! Jan

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Halloween pictures and I missed them? These are so cute! With my limited imagination I would never have thought to put rose with Halloween but they look great! And they mummy..and the kitty just looking on. So fun!

Are these large stand ups or small? Either way they are going to look great wherever you put them next month!

Belle

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Hello Everyone and thanks so much for all your sweet comments. I'm so darn busy with work and life that I don't know when I'll have time to paint again so I'm counting on all of you to keep things rolling here.

Punk

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts