Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Two New Painted Items

Posted by paintgirl2008 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 14, 08 at 10:44

Here are pics of two new items I have recently painted. One is a spice rack I got at a yard sale for 25 cents.It was very scarred, dark brown and ugly! The apples are mine.
The other is an old stool that had been sitting in an outside building for awhile. The roses are loosely based on a design by Annette Stevenson. She is one of my favorite designers and her rose designs are gorgeous! I can sit and drool over them!
Thanks for looking and Blessings on all!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Two New Painted Items

Paintgirl, your roses are so gorgeous! Wish I could paint roses like that! I am drooling over YOUR'S, that is a lovely design.

Great job on the apples too. Isn't it great to be able to take a piece and redo it into a treasure? TFS

Luvs

o

I love it when old things get refurbished! You did an awesome job. Wish we could have seen the before pics. I love seeing before and after, but I never remember to take the before pictures cause I get all caught up in getting started. ha Your apples look so realistic. I love the way you painted the stool. Definitely an heirloom now. So glad to have you here sharing your projects!! I bet Luvs is drooling...she loves roses. ha ~Anj

o

Wow, your projects both turned out great. Your background colors are nice behind your painted fruit and roses.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here