Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lighthouse Shelf.

Posted by colorgal (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 2, 08 at 2:26

Boy I hope I'm doing this right. I painted this lighthouse shelf a while ago. I just wanted to share a picture of my work with you.

Image link: Lighthouse Shelf. (13 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lighthouse Shelf.

Oh gosh, Colorgal, it looks lovely but the pic is soooo small I can't really see it clearly.

Did you take a look at the posting pics tutorial on the discussions side here? Maybe that will help you to post one that is easier for us to see.

Luvs

o

I agree, it looks gorgeous from the small pic, but I'd love to have a closer look. Is there any way we can help you to get it bigger? I envy anyone who can paint landscape pics. One day maybe I'll have time to take a class. In the meantime....any tips???? ~Anj

o

I hope this one is a little bigger so you can see it better.
Colorgal

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

o

Oh, I love it! You did a beautiful job on it. so many little details! Very pretty. So glad you were able to make it larger so we could see it. Thanks for sharing. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here