Don't want to bore you, but here's one more

calirose
15 years ago

Sunset Symphony 12 x 36 H20 oils

{{!gwi}}

Comments (6)

• learningtopaint
    15 years ago

Guess who???? I think this picture is my favorite one. I love the colours and and size of the painting and everything about it. You can never bore us with the things you paint. Keep them coming!!!!!
    Sue

• calirose
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Sue, I need you as a neighbor!! I appreciate the remarks and could really use you near by so I could hear them often!!

Thanks!
    Rhonda

• paintgirl2008
    15 years ago

I have looked at all your paintings and love all of them! The colors are beautiful. I like to do landscapes also, but haven't had as much time to paint lately. It is inspiring to see what others are doing. You do beautiful work. Keep posting-we love it!!
    Shirley

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Another pretty one. Are these commissioned landscapes? Are you enjoying doing them? I've never tried painting on canvas or painting with oils. Luvs

• anjabee
    15 years ago

I don't think you are going to bore any of us! We love paint! ha This is another beautiful piece of art you've created! So glad to see your work. I looked thru your album and saw the others as well. All wonderful! ~Anj

• calirose
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thank you Shirley, Luvs and Anj. These particular paintings are not commissioned, just something I wanted to paint.

I need to add more to my album, Anj, I am glad you enjoyed my work enough to look through it.

I love love love to paint. I paint all kinds of landscapes, (you know like bob ross or bill alexander), but also paint abstracts and a few portraits. I used to paint tole and decorative painting, but like being able to change things out by hanging canvases.

If you like I will let you know when I get some more added to my album. Thanks again for all the nice words!!!

Sponsored
Buckeye Restoration & Remodeling Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Central Ohio's Premier Home Remodelers Since 1996