o
Don't want to bore you, but here's one more

Posted by calirose (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 3, 08 at 12:35

Sunset Symphony 12 x 36 H20 oils

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Don't want to bore you, but here's one more

Guess who???? I think this picture is my favorite one. I love the colours and and size of the painting and everything about it. You can never bore us with the things you paint. Keep them coming!!!!!
Sue

o

Sue, I need you as a neighbor!! I appreciate the remarks and could really use you near by so I could hear them often!!

Thanks!
Rhonda

o

I have looked at all your paintings and love all of them! The colors are beautiful. I like to do landscapes also, but haven't had as much time to paint lately. It is inspiring to see what others are doing. You do beautiful work. Keep posting-we love it!!
Shirley

o

Another pretty one. Are these commissioned landscapes? Are you enjoying doing them? I've never tried painting on canvas or painting with oils. Luvs

o

I don't think you are going to bore any of us! We love paint! ha This is another beautiful piece of art you've created! So glad to see your work. I looked thru your album and saw the others as well. All wonderful! ~Anj

o

Thank you Shirley, Luvs and Anj. These particular paintings are not commissioned, just something I wanted to paint.

I need to add more to my album, Anj, I am glad you enjoyed my work enough to look through it.

I love love love to paint. I paint all kinds of landscapes, (you know like bob ross or bill alexander), but also paint abstracts and a few portraits. I used to paint tole and decorative painting, but like being able to change things out by hanging canvases.

If you like I will let you know when I get some more added to my album. Thanks again for all the nice words!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here