Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Cow clipboard

anjabee
14 years ago

Hey ya'll. Here is a clipboard that I got from the TS for $1. I sanded it down and painted this cow on it for my DD's teacher who collects cows. Hope he likes it.

This was originally a Rose Calton design from the book Moosweek, but I changed it up quite a bit. Added a hat and shirt, changed the eyes, took off the udders and changed the sign to what I wanted it to say. ~Anj

Comments (9)

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

That is so cute! Bet it will make the teacher smile for sure. Great idea to change the pattern to suit your needs. I'm sure your daughter was thrilled with it too. ;o) Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Luvs....I'm anxiously waiting to hear what the reaction was. ha ~A

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

I'm waiting too Anj, what did the teacher think of his hand painted cow clipboard? Luvs

• anjabee
    Original Author
    14 years ago

He really liked it from what she said and he was showing it to the other teachers. He said he was going to use it for grading papers next year. Her basketball coach and her history teacher both came up to her and asked where their handpainted clipboards were. ha Oops. I only did it cause he likes cows and I like cows. Thought it would be something he could use. Now they told her they better get one next year with a basketball player and either George Washington or a map of the US. ha I guess I've started something. Glad he seemed to like it anyway. =) ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

OH oh! Guess you started something didn't you? I think it is great that you came up with such an original idea for a teacher's gift. Better start checking your patterns so you will be ready for next year! LOL

Luvs

• luthien
    14 years ago

hahaha!!! that must be the cutest cow i've ever seen in my life!! i know a fren who would love to have him !! she collects cows ... cos she's born in the year of the cow (chinese zodiac)

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Really a cute cow...if cows can be cute...I've seen to many utters to consider them cute! Anyway...remind me to tell you about our cow costume event.....well maybe not!

Belle

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Anj,

Some how I missed your cow clipborad and it's adorable. What a great saying. Sorry I was so slow but I'm just happy it got brought to the top again. Punk

• anjabee
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Aw, thanks you guys. Sorry, I never noticed these last replies.
    Luthien...I can relate to your friend. I have a bunch of cows in my kitchen, but only because I like them.
    Belle~ now we gotta hear about the cow costume event.
    Punk~ Glad you liked it. It was fun to do for a fellow collector.
    ~Anj

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm