Pile of cows

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 17, 08 at 14:07

Pile of cows on a milk bottle. :) Rose Calton design. ~Anj

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pile of cows

I absolutely LOVE these cows. I have been sitting here trying to decide if that is a real bottle-looks real. You did a fabulous job painting this so be Proud of yourself!!

o

Thanks paintgirl...The milkbottle is just a wood cutout I got at the TS. I just found her book Moosweek at the TS a few weeks ago. There is a pattern in there I want to do. It's called God Bless Americows. ha Gotta find the right thing to paint it on. You know how that goes. It's added to my project list until the right surface comes along. ~Anj

o

Wow! Two projects posted in the same day! Way to go Anj! ;o) Love those cute little cows, such cute faces--you did an excellent painting job on them too. Luvs

o

Thank you. I actually did that one a while ago, don't know why I never posted it. I get sidetracked sometimes. When I got that other book at the TS it reminded me of it. At least I don't think I've ever posted it before. If I did ya'll just overlook me. ha ~Anj

o

Darling cows. Anj, I had my kitchen and dinging room all done in cows in the 90's and still have some stored away in boxes. I'm sure I painted that same bottle and sold them. The only cow I have I still put out is at Christmas time and it sits on the top of my cupboard with a Christmas hat and a curly tail I made out of macrame cord. Oh no, I have the corner cows on one of my door frames. Did u ever paint those?

o

Phonegirl~ I used to have the whole farm in my kitchen, geese, ducks, chickens, cows, etc...but I've whittled them all out except the cows. I've never done the corner cows. They sound cute. ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here