Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Floral Patriotic sign

luvstocraft
14 years ago

I really like this one! It's a Chris Thornton Deason design that I adapted to make this little sign. I may do one more similar one with a big firecracker. Sorry I'm not a better picture taker--I need to work on that! Luvs

Comments (6)

• anjabee
    14 years ago

oooh-la-la....I love that one! Was that from a Q&E Paint mag? Love how you made it into a sign. Good idea. And you know how I feel about Americana! ha This is my favorite so far! =) ~Anj

• paintgirl2008
    14 years ago

This is a really nice sign! I love it!!!

• paintingfool
    14 years ago

I really, really like this one. Love the colors, this would look even better on my deck!
    B

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Yes, Anj, this was from one of the Q&E magazines. She had painted the designs on flowerpots. I just loved the fresh pastel colors. I'm hoping my niece will like it, she always makes special meals and has us over to her house allot when we go back there. I'm working on a similar one also, but I don't think it will turn out as cute as this one did.

PF, thanks for the sweet compliment but I'd be totally intimidated to have you even see my painted items up close--I'm not nearly as accomplished and professional as you are!

PG, glad you liked this one, it's a little different from the usual patriotic things I usually see so that's why it caught my attention.

Hope all of you are having fun painting too. ;o)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

This is my favorite also. What a fun sign. You made this one come to LIFE. I don't want you to go on vacation any more. I want you to keep painting and posting. haha This is so fun to come here and have all these wonderful projects to see. Punk

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Luvs....my chin just hit my desk top! This is totally awesome! And it doesn't matter what it looks like "close up" it's the first impression that count and you have a hit here!

Belle