Rustic Patriotic sign

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Thu, May 14, 09 at 11:20

One more patriotic sign painted on a rough weathered fence board. Luvs

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rustic Patriotic sign

Oh, I like this one too! You whipped these out pretty quick. You should have a good little stash to take with you on your trip. Very cute. =) ~Anj

o

I really, really like this sign-is this Chris Thornton also?
You did a great job! I love America!!!

o

Luvs, this would look perfect on my deck. You can really paint fast.
B

o

PG, I've already put the book away, so don't remember who designed this one. The original had a heart and a little rag bow where I put the star. I already had the star cut out so decided to just use it.

PF, I forgot to tell you that I recently went to the Sugar Plum Festival at the Orange County fairgrounds. I went right before Easter. Anyway, I wanted to tell you that I was surprised at how many very simple rustic items they had for sale. These used to be really popular but trends had seemed to change, but now it looks like they're back.
I remember seeing lots of bunny or egg shapes on stakes. With your painting skills, I'm sure you probably have lots of really neat signs for your deck. ;o)

Anj, I think I'm taking a pretty good variety of things along. Hard to know what people will like. I've got everything from rose items to these rustic ones and even some Christmas, so hopefully there will be something for everyone! I actually am quite proud of how many things I've gotten painted this last month or so! Just don't expect that all the time! LOL

Luvs

o

Luvs,

What a great project. Your relatives are going to love, love, love you! Punk

o

this is very cool luvs! i love the idea of the fence board ... looks so americana (is that the right word?) old america ?? anyhow ... i love this! would make a darn good house number base.

o

Luvs....I am definitely going to "borrow" this idea. It is just right for my decor. Might even make a sign for the yard....awesome!

Belle

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here