Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Last Nights Projects

phonegirl
15 years ago

A couple of things I painted last night. I didn't rewrite my wording and I should of but oh well.

Comments (6)

• anjabee
    15 years ago

They both turned out really great. So are you giving these as gifts, selling them or do you have a places around your house you are putting them? What's up with the wording?? Do you mean because you had another project with the same thing? I don't think it would matter if you put them in different spots. Great job! ~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Anj,
    I just came over here to try to figure out why it hadn't posted and here it is. I was trying to get ready for work and I couldn't get my pictures to post this morning and had redone it to many times. Wording??? Attitude??? U got it girlfriend, your so smart. I had used the same saying on another before. Normally I would rewrite it so it looked totally different. I might take the log one to the cabin but the other I will give to one of my firlfriends.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Cute birdhouses. I wouldn't worry about the wording either, it's a nice saying and bet no one would even remember from one room to another! Do you cut your own wood, or have a good source for wood pieces? Luvs

• craftylady-2006
    15 years ago

Wow Phonegirl, both of your projects are absolutely beautiful, I love both of them. I don't understand what you think is wrong with the wording, it's perfect on both. The wisteria on the one project looks so pretty, it's light and airy. Good job!!!

Sal

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Anj, Luvs & Sal,
    Thanks for the nice compliments. My husband cuts my wood for me and enjoys it. He used to cut for me & a local shop here called the Clover Patch but she retired and I started a new job and didn't have time. If I ever want anything all I have to do is let him know in the morning before he goes to work and when I get home from work it's done. I have two businesses and I'm also a nail tech so I no longer teach classes or paint much. However, you ladies are getting me going again. For that I thank u.

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

You are a busy gal Phonegirl, and you still probably get more painting done than I do! (I retired and now specialize in procrastination!) LOL

That is what I love about this forum, we get to see each other's projects and it keeps us motivated to do more. ;o) Glad you are joining in.

Luvs

Sponsored
Foremost Siding & Exterior Design Solutions in Columbus