Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Message Center

phonegirl
14 years ago

I painted this message center to give to a friend tomorrow so thought I'd post and then go varnish. I put a picture I had taken outside our home of a rainbow to fill in the bottom spot until she can put her own in it. It doesn't really add to it but when we talk hope doesn't that mean faith? LOL Punk

Comments (7)

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

What a neat wood piece. Your design is perfect for it, and I'm sure she will love seeing your rainbow picture. Luvs

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Punk....nice - really nice flowers! The message center is really a great idea and what a special gift. I love your rainbow...must be something to do with my email addy! Anyway, the color above and below the bow is awesome.

Belle
    Ps AKA..Rainbowlady is my addy

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Luvs and Belle for your sweet comments. It's ironic that my friend said she wanted one of these and didn't even have a clue I had one on hand. I didn't get it varnished last night so will try to get that done this evening.

Belle thanks for letting me know your Rainbowlady, I had no idea. Punk

• anjabee
    14 years ago

How nifty is that, that you had just what she wanted and you painted it up so pretty. Those flowers are perfect. You must be her genie.....granting wishes. It's been a few days since I've been here so have you given it to her yet?
    ~Anj

• sherwoodva
    14 years ago

Hi, Punk. Your lovely flowers look like apple blossoms. Makes me homesick! I bet your friend was thrilled to get such a pretty message board.

CC

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Anj & CC,

Mt friend thought it was just perfect for what she wanted so it turned out great. She truly appreciates gifts she receives so it's fun to give to her. She's the one who bought the roses for me last Christmas. Punk

• paintingfool
    14 years ago

This is really neat. I don't usually get anything painted but I am always giving the family something I have done. I bet your friend loved it especially because it came from you.