Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Unfinished kleenex box cover

Posted by colorcrazy (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 14, 09 at 21:35

Gals, I just wanted to let you know that I have been painting. It's just that all these hydrangea blossoms are taking me forever. I work on it every weekend and sometimes in the evening after work.

Unfinished kleenex box cover

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Unfinished kleenex box cover

CC, your kleenex box is going to be beautiful and worth allllll the work. So keep up the good work and you'll have a project to treasure forever. Thanks for sharing and not making us wait to hear from you.lol Punk

o

Hi CC, glad to know you are painting. It's looking really great already. Punk is right, you will soon have a treasure! Luvs

o

Yep, it's coming right along. Looks pretty time consuming, but like you have your system down to a T. =) Your leaves look great too! It's a keeper! Don't forget to show us the finished product too now! ~Anj

o

Hi CC....I can smell those beauties from here. And they leave are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished results.

Thanks for sharing!

Belle

o

Thanks, all. This is adapted from "Gran's Garden and House" by Ros Stallcup. I love what she does, but her instructions are pretty vague. I painted over the leaves three times before I was satisfied enough to move on to the blooms.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here