Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fuse box cover

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 9, 08 at 20:47

Hey, don't remember if I ever posted this. My mom has a fuse box right in the middle of her kitchen wall. She decorates with birdhouses so I painted one on the fuse box to try to disguise it. One day my dad was looking for it and couldn't remember where it was. Guess the disguise worked pretty well. :) ~Anj

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fuse box cover

That looks really great Anj, and what a good story about your Dad--I'd say you disguised it very well. ;o) Luvs

o

That is so funny, Anj. And as usual, you did a great job on the birdhouse. Very clever of you. B

o

Thanks ya'll, it's just a bit of whimsy, but it does the trick. ha ~Anj

o

I never would have thought of that but what a great idea! And you did a great job too. I love a bit of whimsey in decorating.

o

Anj,
How did I miss this? You are one clever lady, alright. That is soooooooo cool. What a great job. I had to look close to tell it was a fuse box too.

o

Thanks ya'll. Nobody can ever tell what it is unless they really look hard at it. My aunt was commenting on it to my mom the other night and was totally shocked to find out it was the fuse box. ha The disguise continues to work. ha ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here