Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Funny bunny

luvstocraft
15 years ago

This little pattern just tickled my funny bone, so thought I'd paint it.

It's from an old issue of Let's Paint magazine from March 1999 and is by Chris Thornton. Here's my version,hope it makes you smile. ;o)

Luvs

Comments (6)

• nancelee
    15 years ago

Luvs That is adorable. TFS

Nance

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

So stinkin' cute and you know Chris was my inspiration to start painting. Her patterns are so easy and she's great explaining her projects. The little lady bug is so darn cute also. Thanks for sharing your spring fling. Punk

• sherwoodva
    15 years ago

Luvs, that is really cute. I like the pink and white against the brown background. It really makes the bunny and the flowers stand out.

How do you do those fine lines? I'm hoping you will tell me you use a pen. If so, what kind?

Took me a minute to realize Nance was saying Thanks for sharing. I agree.

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Aw, how sweet. What a great Easter project. The little ladybug is the cutest with it's little paintbrush. ha I love Chris Thornton designs too. I like the pink and brown you used. They look really good together. Very cute. =) ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

It was a fun little project. Cute little bunnies always catch my eye. My DH says we have waaay too many of them around this house! LOL

CC, I did the lines with thinned paint and a liner brush, but a pen would certainly work as well.

Anj, the little ladybug was the thing that really made me want to paint this one--and the paint brushes, fun to think the bunny and ladybug might have just painted the egg! LOL

Nancelee, glad you liked it, it's fun to have a place to share.

Punk, no, I didn't know Chris Thornton was your inspiration. I think Donna Spiegel was my first "favorite", I've had many since then!

Luvs

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

Luvs....how cute! I just love everything about him...he is really great. You did it yet again!

Belle

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County