Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Somebunny Loves You

phonegirl
14 years ago

Got my bunny painted and will have to varnish this weekend. This is a pattern from Bunnies, Bows & Love by Donna Spiegel. I thought I should show you what I do between photographing and downloading the picture also tonight. A special part of my life, she is our DS and just like a Gkid. She's a little love and loves to play alot.

Comments (5)

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

OMG! Donna Spiegel is one of my all time favorite artists. I still have lots of things on display in my house that I painted from her books.

Your bunny looks great, and your little "kid" is one of my favorite breeds too. If I didn't already have Goldens, a Yorkie would be my next pick. ;o)

Luvs

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Love the bunny and your "baby" I really like all of the detail on the carrot...never seen one with so much color! Your bunny isn't bad either (hehehehehe)!

Great job!

Belle

• anjabee
    14 years ago

Punk that is so cute. Love all the details on the carrot. Where is this going??? Home, work or gift? Wish I could paint as fast as you do and have it turn out that good. Glad you got it done in time for Easter.

Our next dog I want a yorkie. Love em!! I've heard they have a lot of health problems. Have you found that to be true? Does she do well with kids? Adorable. Thanks for sharing both! ~Anj

• sherwoodva
    14 years ago

Punk, this has so much detail - I love the lace and the big eyes with those long eyelashes. So cute! I will have to look for this pattern book.

Your 'baby' is cute too. If DH wasn't allergic to dogs (and everything else, it seems), I would have one.

CC

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks everyone for your nice comments on both the pooch and bunny. I think I'll give the bunny to a friend for Easter.

Ang, so far she hasn't had any health issues but if she stays with me and I keep feeding her steak and roast beef she might. Oh and she loves cheddar cheese. I try to not over feed her but tonight I was putting the cats food in containers and spilled alot and she couldn't eat enough. Not Good. Funny how everyone loves this breed of dog.

My daughter doesn't like my pink santa but loved the pink snowmen. Sad that I've started 3 more pink sitting santas. haha I told her that I'll try to paint more snowmen and find cuter santas. This just goes to show that we do have differnt tastes and that's a good thing. I am painting two more of the snowman couple but not pink.

Gotta do a few things here and get ready for bed. My days are never long enough. sigh

Punk

Sponsored
Hoppy Design & Build
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Northern VA Award-Winning Deck ,Patio, & Landscape Design Build Firm