Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter Wreath

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 25, 09 at 22:13

This is a wreath I made years ago. I was going to make some for the office tonight before the kids get here and I realized all of my eggs are out in the shed and DS stuff is still in front so I'll try to get a couple made this weekend.

Did any of you make these before? I usually use Easter grass but a friend had given me a bag of this blue stuff for my bird houses so I used it on this one. I should of tucked it in before snapping this picture but you get the jest of it.

Easter Wreath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter Wreath

Your wreath looks really nice Punk. I haven't made one, but I think it was Oddie on the Crafts forum that made some last year. I've seen them done with feathers too, but the Easter grass would certainly be more economical and more "Eastery" looking too.

I need to get out in my shed and dig out the Easter decorations too. My DH says "Why, we already have bunnies all over the house now". LOL He's right, I do have quite a few bunnies that I keep out most all the time.

Luvs

o
RE: Easter Wreath

The wreath is lovely! I love Easter, and springtime and bunnies and flowers!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here