Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Old Paintin' Bunny

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 6, 10 at 21:15

Came across this bunny today so thought I'd share an old project with all of you. I sure enjoy seeing all of your projects and can't seem to find time any more to paint.

Punk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Old Paintin' Bunny

Ohhh. This just make me want to giggle. It is cute and happy and...yep...that's it...gotta go now... I have this urge to paint.

Joan

o

what a cutie! Looks like it would make you smile each time you look at it. It's great your business is doing so good, but sure sad for us that you have no time to paint! ;o( Maybe things will even out a bit soon and you can get back to doing a few things--we enjoy having you come by to comment and chat too, so don't feel pressured to have to paint. Luvs

o

Joan, woohoo, I can hardly wait to see your next project. Did you get it finished yet? Glad you enjoyed it.

Luvs, thanks so much for being such a sweetie and understading my crazy life. I can only look forward to retirement and then who knows what I'll be doing if I'm like you. You seem to do so many things and still find time to paint. Maybe I can follow your footprints.

Punk

o

Punk....she is adorable! The fur looks so soft and those big feet! Just can't look at her without smiling!!!

Thank You for sharing....missing you

Belle

o

Happy, happy, happy!! That's how she makes me feel.

o

That's sweet Punk. Very cute little fluffy. =)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here