Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Spring Painted Soap

anjabee
13 years ago

Hey y'all. I am painting up some soaps for a little boutique I've been asked to participate in. This is my first one! This is a free design by Renee Mullins. I've painted it before, just not quite so tiny! My love of tiny brushes is paying off. ha Hope you like it. Do you think they will sell??? More to come!

Comments (12)

• pezabelle
    13 years ago

So Cute Anj.....and so well done! Would love to display this one for sure.

Belle

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Anj, this little bunny is darling and I like the green background you used. How many of these are you painting? I think they will sell for sure. Good Luck! Be sure and let us know how you do.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Anj, it's darling. How about wrapping them in the clear cellophane with a little of that paper shred like you have this one laying on? I think that would be such a cute presentation.

I remember when we first tried doing these and I couldn't handle the smell of the soap I was using. Did you find some that were smooth and not too strong smelling?

Hey, now we know how to get you painting--just apply a little deadline pressure! LOL

Luvs

• calirose
    13 years ago

Oh Anj, that soap is wonderfully painted. Great detail on such a small surface!

• anjabee
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks y'all. I'm painting painting painting a bunch of these, but it's coming along slowly.

• anjabee
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Here are the other soaps I painted for the boutique in multiples. I sold a few, but with the snow storm that weekend they didn't have much business.

• anjabee
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Oh Luvs, I missed your post before. I used the Dial, Pure and Natural, but it isn't called Pure and Natural anymore. I think it's just called Naturals now. It's pretty mild and hypoallergenic.
    And yes, I must work better with a deadline! lol

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Anj, they are so cute! You do such neat painting, always looks great. Can't really pick a favorite, but the bunny, sheep, and pigs are really making me smile! I think I'm just an "animal person" in general maybe. Thanks for the name of the soap, I remember the one I tried before had too strong a smell and kept making me sneeze--not good when you have a paint brush in hand! LOL

Luvs

• pezabelle
    12 years ago

Anj...they are all so great but the "hog wash" got a giggle out of me! So awesome!

Belle

• paintingfool
    12 years ago

These are the cutest, Anj. But I can't pick a favorite either.
    B

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Anj, love all your soaps. The "hog Wash" made me giggle too. I tried painting soap once and couldn't get one to turn out at all. Keep painting and I'll try again some day. Thanks for sharing all of these.

I'm so far behind on here I'll never catch up.Yikes!!!

Punk

• anjabee
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Glad you all liked them! =)

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler