Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rose Candy Corn

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 31, 09 at 9:32

Thought I was done with these but noticed I still need to go back and add some more line work. Will post any way so you have something to look at. haha

Candy Corn with Roses

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rose Candy Corn

They are so cute! Everyone is the same but also so different! You did a really great job! What line work?

Belle

o

Punk! They are so cute. Is that your own design? Never saw any like that before. Cute cute cute! ~Anj

o

Cute, cute, cute! How are you using them? How big are they? You know me and liking to decorate tables--I immediately thought "napkin rings" when I saw them. I've never seen candy corns with roses--gives them a bit of a feminine touch which I love. Luvs

o

Thanks for all your comments on these little candy corns. They are the size of the palm of your hand. These were out of the book Buddubg Blessings & Frosy Faces by Michelle Almeida. The bottom right one has a few line strokes that the other three don't. I painted them differt yellows but you can't see the difference in the picture.

I thought they would be nice on a leaf wreath with some other spooks or things for Halloween. I have a witch that says "The Witch Is In" that I want to paint so that would be cute in the center. I had made patterns for DH with alot from this book and he cut them all out so I thought it would be easier to paint like crazy while I can find the book. haha

I think if a person would shrink the pattern they would be darling for napkin rings.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here