Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Bunny Note Board

phonegirl
14 years ago

I went in and finished this project I started last year. I had bought this and didn't like the picture on it so I had painted a multi colored back ground. I didn't use the same colors on the left as I did the right side and I liked the way it turned out. Just couldn't decide what to paint on top of that till now.

Don't know why I have to be in the right mood but it felt good to grab that brush again and paint away. If I would of known it would paint up this fast, I might of done it before.

This pattern is from the book "Count Your Blessings" by Chris Thornton back in 1987. Oldie but Goodie. I still use my toothpick holder from this book.lol

Punk

Comments (8)

• citytransplant(zone5)
    14 years ago

Ohhh how cute! Love how one ear is up and the other is down. Also like how you painted into the frame. Glad you finally finished it so you could share with us.

Joan

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Joan, thanks and I kinda painted little bunny in a hurry but enjoyed it. I'm glad you like the painting over the edge. My pattern didn' fit and I wanted to use it so I did.LOL The writing wasn't part of this pattern but it needed something so I added it.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Punk, I already responded to your post on Holidays, but want to tell you again that this is very nice and you did such a nice job on the fur, eyes, lace,--just all of it! Glad you were able to squeeze in a little painting time. ;o)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Luvs, thanks again and I managed to paint another project today. DH is hurting so bad and I haven't wanted to do much. My painting room is next door to the living room and bathroom so I can hear him if he needs me.

What fun it has been to grab a brush and paint. I don't know why I haven't been in the mood to paint for months but I'm sure enjoying it this weekend.

Punk

• pezabelle
    14 years ago

Punk....ditto....ditto....ditto to all of the above! The hat, the flowers, the eyes, and the lettering are all super! Can't look at this beauty without smiling. The textured back ground does add a bit of zest.

TY for sharing!

Belle
    PS., Hope DH is better soooooon!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Thanks Belle and I'm looking forward to seeing your chicks. I gave a report on DH on my other post so won't go into detail here. We did find out for sure it's GOUT.

Punk

• anjabee
    14 years ago

This bunny is as cute as her bunny nose! Everything is great from the lace on her hat to the sparkle in her eyes. Just the thing for spring! Great job Punk! Glad someone is getting to paint!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Anj, so glad you had time to stop by and thanks. Hope you can find some paintin' time soon. Must be so hard with all your new books and no time to paint.

Are you all ready for Easter? It's times like this that are so fun with all the kids.

Punk

Sponsored
Custom Premiere Design-Build Contractor | Hilliard, OH