Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Uncle Sam

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 18, 13 at 18:29

Uncle Sam finally finished! Design by Pam Grady (Wood Strokes July 2002). Hope you like him. =) ~Anj
 photo 039_zps8cb1bf33.jpg  photo 041_zps0dcf9dc5.jpg  photo 040_zpsedd7debf.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Uncle Sam

Turned out just great Anj. Your shading looks so good as do all those stripes. Cute picture!

o

Thank you! I decided to do some projects that I would like to have if they don't sell. ha I love this guy! You know my love of Americana! ha ~Anj

o

Anj....he is wonderful! Ditto to Luvs comments and your basket weave is so perfect, as it the rest of him. Love Americana as well.

TY for sharing

Belle

o

Thank you Belle! It was a fun one to paint! If he sells I will definitely do one for myself. ha ~A

o

Love this guy! How large is he? Is it a wall plaque?

o

It was only about 8 1/2 x 11. It was a wall hanger. Glad you liked him. =) ~A

o

Haven't been over here for a long time.
So first let me say hi to everyone.Ann,I just love your uncle Sam!!
I have a small collection of them and have my dining room decorated in Americana.TFS
Kathi

o

Thank you so much Kathi! I also decorate with Americana! ~Anj

o

Anj, first of all I agree with all the other comments. Uncle Sam rocks! Did he sell and if so have you painted another one for yourself? Having the Boutique is a great way to keep up with your painting. My eyes don't like me painting as much any more. Same reason I gave up doing nails.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here