Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
citytransplantzone5

Okay try this for pictures

I tried and tried to get picutres here and stopped.... for now. Hope this link to photobucke works, perhaps you can see my pictures there...even the ones I wouldn't have published like the overpainted dresser bottom.

http://s884.photobucket.com/home/citytransplant989/recentuploads?view=slideshow

Comments (8)

• anjabee
    14 years ago

This is a test.....

• anjabee
    14 years ago

Ok, Joan....looks like mine came thru ok. All I did was click on the picture in photobucket I wanted to use. At the left there is a little box that says "Share this Image" and below that there are two choices "HTML code" or "HTML thumb". I copied the html code and pasted it here and it worked fine. I noticed on your code that is there it says slideshow so wondering if that is somehow differnt than doing an individual picture? If it's not too much trouble will you type out step by step what you are doing and maybe we can help you from there? We all want to see your pics!! ~Anj

• anjabee
    14 years ago

To post more than one pic...go into your album. Roll the mouse arrow over the picture and a box will pop up below it. Copy the HTML code or HTML thumb from the box and paste here for each picture.

These are HTML thumbs and they seem to be working for me too. We are gonna figure this out. Don't get too frustrated. =)

• citytransplant(zone5)
    Original Author
    14 years ago

• citytransplant(zone5)
    Original Author
    14 years ago

Wheee Heeee! Holy Moly! Shazamm! Oh boy, thanks so much Anj. Even when I was able to put pictures here, I did not do it the way you explained. This now makes sense. I will post more pictures then paint some more. First I will cancel the appointment with the "alzheimer doctor" LOL.
    Can you see me running around whooping with joy?

Joan

• luvstocraft
    14 years ago

Yipee! You did it! Anj is the one who helped me learn to post pics too--she's so good about giving each detail so you can't mess up. Thanks, Anj. ;o)

I can now see your dresser top. The vine designs are great for so many things. I've used them on a little metal tray that I turned into a chalkboard and on a little wooden heart. Am I seeing dragonflies too? I always think dragonflies are neat too.

Luvs

• anjabee
    14 years ago

Yay!!!! I knew with our combined brains we had to be smarter than photobucket! ha Glad to be of service! We LOVE pics here and whatever we gotta do to get em going. ha
    Your dresser top is awesome. Love the vines and the dragonflies. Now your vines are looking really nice.....just wait until you see my next project. ha It involves vines, but it kinda looks like I was on crack when I drew them. hahahahaha Oh well. So glad you are able to post now. Hope to see a lot more projects from ya. Puttin the pressure on now. ha ~Anj

• phonegirl
    14 years ago

Anj, thanks so much for seeing another paitin gal through posting for all of us to enjoy.

Joan your dresser is beautiful. No wonder you got frustrated not being able to post pictures.

Anj, can hardly wait to see what your next project is. Thanks again for helping Joan out.

Punk

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor