Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

New projects

phonegirl
15 years ago

Good Morning,

Thought I'd better get these posted before I get busy today. These are projects I'll give to the families for the loss of their loved one. I plan to bake cookies or brownies and put on the platter and when the goodies are gone they'll have a pansie platter to keep. I haven't varnished any of them so I'm hoping they will look a little better when I'm done.

{{gwi:1423203}}

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Comments (8)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Those are all three just beautiful, Punk. You have been busy just painting away. Sorry they are for such a sad reason, but know they will be treasured. I'm so loving how you did the background on the black pansy tray, really sets the flowers off nicely. And that sweet little bear, what a cutie and I've always loved signs that say "Faith, Hope, and Love, so that one is really special too. TFS. Luvs

• paintgirl2008
    15 years ago

The trays are all lovely-I especially like the one with pink and white pansies. What a nice thing to do for the families who lost a loved one. They will always remember your kindness.
    You do perfect work!!!

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Luvs and Paintgirl thanks so much for your comments. I just started to varnish and noticed the right eye on my little bear needs repainted. It is horrible. I was hoping no one had seen this but I see I'm to late. If you notice things like this it's ok to ask me if that's what it should look like. LOL I'll give her a quick fix and start varnishing. Punk

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Gosh, Punk, I even went back and looked now, and didn't see anything wrong with her eye. She is just so darn cute holding her little flower. I love the details on the dress and those cute little flowers in her hair! Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Luvs your such a fun one! I got interrupted and still haven't finished these. Maybe I'll post another pic. for you when I do. LOL Punk

• anjabee
    15 years ago

I was going to say that I liked the little bear the best until I read your post. Went back and looked more closely and still didn't see anything wrong with the eye. So I leave my comment as it stands....I like the little bear one the best! ha I like the shape of the tray too. The pansies are very formal looking on that tray. Very pretty. I like the black backgrounds on all.
    Very nice of you to do that for your friends. ~Anj

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

PhoneGirl..........Wow! Where to start? All three are fantastic! Each one is worthy of sharing center stage! But...I like the top one the best if I have to have a best. I like how you have used the shape of the trays and the colors and the topics.

And I agree....what is wrong with the eye? I think they look just great!

Belle

• paintingfool
    15 years ago

These are so nice. And how thoughtful of you to share with the family. I couldn't get the picture to enlarge but I think you did a fantastic job on them.
    B