Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Chilly Friends

phonegirl
15 years ago

This is what I painted for my SIL who just had surgery. I will send this arrangement from Michael's also.

{{!gwi}}

Comments (6)

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

How thoughtful...flowers and something to lift the spirits! Your snowman plaque is full of love and hope!

Belle

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

What wonderful gifts. Love your little snowman, did you use textured snow on the bottom? Sure looks great. Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Belle and Luvs,
    I did add some glitter snow tex to the hat and snow. I hope this close this chapter in my life soon. As always Prayers Go Up and Blessings Come Down. I use to use this before the Hope, Faith and Love came about. It's sure alot less painting. Punk

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Did you get them to your SIL yet? Hope she is doing better. I know the prayers were helpful and the sweet gifts couldn't hurt! I think your snowman is great. I always like a black background, but never think to do it myself. ha Love his little ginger friend too. I was going to ask what you used for the snow too, but see it's already been answered. Very cute. =)~Anj

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Anj, I kinda got carried away base coating with black so that's why I have so many projects with the black back ground. I started several other snowmen on black also. If you get tired of seeing snowmen on black just send me a message that says "STOP" ok? I'm sure you know what it's like when you want to paint and have to basecoat first. With me sometimes it just doesn't happen.

I haven't sent the box to my SIL because I can't seem to find the right size. Who would of thought that could be as issue? Apparently not me. So I'm going to paint her a few more things and send it of Fri. or Sat. hopefully. Punk

• anjabee
    15 years ago

You'll never hear me say I'm tired of the black background. ha I love it. Just wish I'd think to do some for myself sometimes! ha I tend to stick pretty close to the patterns most of the time. Darn me. ha ~Anj