Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Jumping Jack Bear

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 17, 13 at 23:11

Here is a pic of one of the jumping jack bears that my friend brought me. She bought a bag of 4 at the TS. The arms and legs move when you pull the string. I had to come up with the design since I don't have a pattern for them. What do you think? If I sell them at the boutique should I do them all alike or different? Anything you would do differently? ~Anj
 photo 003-3_zps10a41178.jpg photo 005-1_zpse97f5f09.jpg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Jumping Jack Bear

Anj, the picture won't enlarge when I click on it and I can't see the details very well. I think the patriotic vest is great. Not sure when the boutique will be. Have you seen that book that has the bear and seasonal hats and stuff? This reminded me of that. ;o) Luvs

o

Guess I need to stop using the thumbnail code. Didn't they used to open up to the bigger pic? Not anymore, huh? My friend suggested the same book Luvs. ha I have it somewhere in my stash. She said maybe some pads on the feet and hands too.

photo 005-1_zpse97f5f09.jpg

o

Hi, Anj. This is really cute. I used to paint the jumping jacks of soldiers and angels. How did you avoid getting paint on the string? I taped mine up, but the soldiers took forever to paint.

o

Thank you color crazy. I used a little painters tape across the string closest to where I was painting. I took the bead off to paint it and then put it back on. Wish we could see a pic of your soldiers and angels! I have 3 more of these to paint soon. Not sure what I'm going to paint on them yet. ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here