Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Snowman board

anjabee
16 years ago

Ok, finally figured out my new camera enough to get a decent pic. You still can't see the shading too good and all the little imperfections in the wood show up when they don't in person, but you get the idea anyway. This is a pattern by Renee Mullins. ~Anj

Comments (7)

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Well worth the wait, Anj. That is really cute. I love that pattern, don't you just love those little birds. You did such a good painting job, those little seeds in the bucket look so real and I love the way you did the stars--I always tend to get mine in too much of a set pattern! Now he is all ready for next year--and don't you feel great that you got him all painted? ;o) Luvs

• paintingfool
    16 years ago

Sooo cute!! I just love him and you did a great job. I am still trying to clean up my paint room so I have not done anything. We are going to paint lightbulb snowmen at our next chapter meeting. They are adorable, I will post pictures next week.

• anjabee
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks ya'll. I'm just glad to get a project done. Wish I didn't have so many other things going on so I could paint more. I get grouchy when I'm excited to do a project and I'm trying to clear a block of time so I can paint. ha

Bebe~ I'll be looking forward to seeing your lightbulbs. I have a few that I've painted, but they are nothing special. Did them back in like '93 I think. I have a whole bag of bulbs waiting to be painted.

~Anj

• diarich
    16 years ago

I Love him! You did a great job!
    Diana

• anjabee
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thanks Diana. Glad to hear from you!! ~Anj

• oddie
    16 years ago

I keep forgetting to look in the gallery, so glad I remenbered today! just had to say love your painting!, gosh all that detail that you do! its just perfect! like how you painted the leaves around the frame, sets your painting off!the snowman and the little birds are just sooo cute! didnt miss the one in the pocket eather, have a small door that needs painted, might give your snowman a try if you dont mind!
    Thanks for shareing
    oddie

• anjabee
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Thank you Oddie! I don't mind if you use it at all, but must give credit since it's not my pattern. It's a Renee Mullins design. She did this one on a little birdhouse shaped cabinet in her Frosty Friends book. Glad you liked my rendition! ~Anj

Sponsored
Castle Wood Carpentry, Inc
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Custom Craftsmanship & Construction Solutions in Franklin County