Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Snowman board

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Thu, Jan 24, 08 at 14:03

Ok, finally figured out my new camera enough to get a decent pic. You still can't see the shading too good and all the little imperfections in the wood show up when they don't in person, but you get the idea anyway. This is a pattern by Renee Mullins. ~Anj

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Snowman board

Well worth the wait, Anj. That is really cute. I love that pattern, don't you just love those little birds. You did such a good painting job, those little seeds in the bucket look so real and I love the way you did the stars--I always tend to get mine in too much of a set pattern! Now he is all ready for next year--and don't you feel great that you got him all painted? ;o) Luvs

o

Sooo cute!! I just love him and you did a great job. I am still trying to clean up my paint room so I have not done anything. We are going to paint lightbulb snowmen at our next chapter meeting. They are adorable, I will post pictures next week.

o

Thanks ya'll. I'm just glad to get a project done. Wish I didn't have so many other things going on so I could paint more. I get grouchy when I'm excited to do a project and I'm trying to clear a block of time so I can paint. ha

Bebe~ I'll be looking forward to seeing your lightbulbs. I have a few that I've painted, but they are nothing special. Did them back in like '93 I think. I have a whole bag of bulbs waiting to be painted.

~Anj

o

I Love him! You did a great job!
Diana

o

Thanks Diana. Glad to hear from you!! ~Anj

o

I keep forgetting to look in the gallery, so glad I remenbered today! just had to say love your painting!, gosh all that detail that you do! its just perfect! like how you painted the leaves around the frame, sets your painting off!the snowman and the little birds are just sooo cute! didnt miss the one in the pocket eather, have a small door that needs painted, might give your snowman a try if you dont mind!
Thanks for shareing
oddie

o

Thank you Oddie! I don't mind if you use it at all, but must give credit since it's not my pattern. It's a Renee Mullins design. She did this one on a little birdhouse shaped cabinet in her Frosty Friends book. Glad you liked my rendition! ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here