Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How to seal a photo album

Posted by urbanekdesign (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 31, 09 at 14:01

Hi everyone I am new to this site. I have painted a photo album for a friend but I have no idea what to seal it with. It was painted with folk art acrylics. I would hate to have the paint scratched off.
Thanks for your help
Jenn

Here is a link that might be useful: My etsy shop

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How to seal a photo album

Jenn, I normally use the spray on sealer. You can get it in matte, semi gloss, or triple thick gloss. Just depends on the look you want. A couple good coats should protect it. You could also use the brush on sealer as well. Welcome to the forum, please join in on any posts here, and we'd love to have you post pics of your painted projects as well. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here