o
old trunk

Posted by annielu (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 2, 08 at 11:29

Here's an old trunk I painted.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: old trunk

Annielu...how cute!! Wow, big improvement on the trunk even though I kinda like the rust too. ha I have this thing with rust. Love the way you tied in all the sides of it. Looks so good. I especially love the One Nation Under God side. Is this a keep or sell item? ~Anj

o

How great! So glad you showed us the before pic too. Just goes to show what a little paint and talent can do! ;o) Luvs

o

So cute, are you going to use it in your house? My husband won't let me have anything rusted, he doesn't even understand about antiques, he asks why do I want old things! I just smile - I must really like old things, he is 10 years older than me.

o

hahahah Good one, Bebe you are funny! I love old things too, but I ended up with my DH being 2 yrs younger than me. Don't ask me how that worked out. Can't help who ya fall in love with I guess. ha ~A

o

Thanks! It is in my living room. I'm slowly getting my DH to like old and rusty things. He really likes the trunk.

o

Annie, that's just oozing charm -- so adorable!

o

Thanks oceanna!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here