Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

snowman plaque

luvstocraft
15 years ago

Here's a little snowman project that I finished. It's a design from the book Starlight Sketchbook volume Two by Bev Johnston & Pam Tyriver that I've had for many years.

Luvs

Comments (8)

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Luvs, I knew I jumped on here this morning for a reason. Your snowman is darling. I think he is the chubbiest one I've ever seen. Great job on all th details. What a cutie. Punk

• anjabee
    15 years ago

I like that book. I look at it at my Michaels every time I'm in there, but I never buy it. ha I always think for that price ($12)...I have enough snowmen patterns. ha This is a cute one. Love how chunky he is. You did a great job on his scarf and all the shading is great. Very cute. You've been busy! ~Anj

• phonegirl
    15 years ago

Luvs,

I hope everyone is checking this out and just not taking the time to post and tell you how sweet your snowman is. Sad that everyone's lives are so busy. I really appreciate you taking the time to post. We want to make sure you don't start feeling like the little red hen. Just kidding. It's getting late and I'm getting silly.

We haven't heard from Bebe since her last class or did I miss her post. If not maybe we can start a new post that says come out come out where ever you are Bebe.haha I'm sure she has a new project to show us or do we need to go check her blog? Her blog is so wonderful. I can't imagine taking the time to set it up. Her GC check it daily, isn't that sweet? Not tonight maybe tomorrow night, I'll do some PI work. haha Punk

• anjabee
    15 years ago

I started thinking about it and went and looked and yep, I own this book. ha I had another one in mind when I first read this post. May be another volume I've been looking at at Michaels. It's Starlight something anyway. ha I've got to quit rushing thru these posts so fast. This should be my relaxation....never a rush! =) ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Anj, this one is volume two, so you may have been looking at the other one. I'm not sure whether I have it or not--I guess I really should do an inventory of my books. I've been through them so many times that I can usually remember what book something is in and then go dig through the shelf till I find it. There really are some cute designs in this one--I just have a hard time figuring out what to paint them on.

Phonegirl, you are right, Bebe should be through with her class. She gets so busy sometimes. I did look at her blog a few days ago and didn't see any updates. Good idea, we should give her a shout.

I don't worry too much if there's not too many looking. I know others will usually come by when they have time. I'm more concerned with keeping myself busy painting so there will be things to look at when someone does come by! LOL

Luvs

• pezabelle
    15 years ago

Luvs...........he is one rolly-polly snowman.....I am still lol....Everything about him is just great!

Belle

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks Belle, that's why I liked him too--extra chubby little guy! Luvs

• diarich
    15 years ago

He's so cute! I Love how chunky he is! Makes him all the cuter.

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!