Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anjabee

Merry Christmas!!

anjabee
10 years ago

Wowzers! Is it really December already? I just barely got my tree up and the lights on it. One gift bought! ha What is it, like 15 days until Christmas? I gotta get some stuff done around here! ha
Made a few little hand painted things for some friends and a few stitched things. I'll post the painted item...they are both the same thing. Just have to get them framed up. Maybe tomorrow. If you haven't been over to the Gallery, there are some Santas on there I painted during the summer too!
Hope you all are doing well. Glad to have Punk dropping by again but miss the rest of you! Hope to hear from you soon! Merry Christmas! ~Anj

Comments (2)

• sherwoodva
    10 years ago

Hi, Anj

Happy New Year! I will post a few more things after we get back from vacation. Posting pix is so much easier than it was five years ago.

I've painted a wooden hanger, the bird house that was unpainted forever, and a wooden kleenex box. The bird house took forever because I kept changing my mind. Now it's OK. Not great, but I can live with it.

Still have more things to paint. Deciding how to paint the blank ones is the hardest part. The jumping jacks were easy because the product tag had a pix of how they were painted by the designer/company.

Have a great 2014.

• anjabee
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Happy New Year!! I'm burning the midnight oil here working on my yard art. Got 2 large Easter baskets that are the same that I'm trying to get finished. Working with a bad headache though so I keep taking breaks. Never thought I, the queen of the tiny brushes, would ever be painting anything this big, but after painting for that play this past summer I am not so afraid of the big stuff or the big brushes! ha I'm really excited about my little business. I have 2 customers who have put in orders already! Yay! I hope you'll get your items posted for us! I love this forum and would love for it to be busy with lots of projects again!! Happy 2014! Hope it's a great year for all of us! ~Anj

Sponsored
RTS Home Solutions
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
BIA of Central Ohio Award Winning Contractor