Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Day after Christmas

luvstocraft
16 years ago

Hi Anj, Well, did you survive it? Hope you and your family had a great time together.

You will have to check your email to read the story I sent you about my hubby dressing up like Santa for our little granddaughter. Sure would have loved to have a picture of her at the top of the stairs when she saw him! LOL

She was not feeling very well, has had a cough and runny nose since Friday. She still played allot but did finally lay down for a nap in the afternoon. She never does that so we knew she was not feeling good. Now DH and I have a cough and aches all over. I had the chills last night too. So other than trying out my new steam mop on the floors today, I haven't done much.

Hope you get to take a couple days off to just rest up. Then we can get to work on completing some of our pending projects, huh? I still want to do a couple Christmas projects before I move on to Valentine's Day. Have you seen the Valentine's things in the stores already? Joanne's and Homegoods had it out the other day. Just seems like it makes us rush from one holiday to the next! LOL

Not sure when I will take the Christmas things down--what a job that is, huh? May wait until the 1st--just depends on how energetic I feel! Right now that's not much! LOL

Let me hear how your holiday was and what you are up to when you get time.

Luvs

Comment (1)

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022