soso
17 years ago

This is a long shot of my booth

{{!gwi}}

These are my regular cocoa cones and

the santa cones...The santa cones sold out immediately

at the last 2 shows .......so I will make a big tub full

to start next years shows.

You can barely see a 2"x2" TTT tile packaged with 2 pkgs of smarties to use as playing pieces.

Comments (6)

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Glad you got the pics to work. Everything looks so fun. Hope you did well. I'd have bought those Santa's too! ~Anj

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

How very clever you are Soso. Those are just darling! Took me a minute to realize what the ice cream cones were--that is just too cute. Your bottles look beautiful, and I really like your Santas too. What great gifts all of those would make--hope you made good profits so you can do even more next year. Thanks for the pics--now I sorta feel like I got to go to a craft show! Luvs

• diarich
    17 years ago

They are all adorable!!!
    Do the cones break easy? Do you seal them with varnish first? I'm on an ornament kick right now LOL
    Don't mind me. I make the kids personalized ornaments each year and I thought the cones might be nice for my grandkids.
    Hugs
    Diana

• soso
    Original Author
    17 years ago

diarich, Coat cones with modpodge. Seem durable, haven't had any break so far.
    These are medium size balls (9 in a pack at Dollar tree.)
    I paint on white slick in a drip design and sprinkle
    with seed beeds. Hot glue around hanger with red glitter
    to make cherry on top.

• luvstocraft
    17 years ago

Came back to look again! Sure cute ideas, and you made them look so professional! You could even find pastel ornaments and make summer ice cream cones--or maybe you already do that. Your Santa is just the cutest thing. Again, excellent crafting Soso. TFS Luvs

• diarich
    17 years ago

Thank You so much for the information!
    The kids will love these!
    Diana

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES