the generate Html or whatever.

Have they changed things?

I tried the IMG choice that I use at other forums and

that does't work here.

Did I miss something?

Comments (5)

• rosemarythyme
    17 years ago

Soso: I think you'll find what you're looking for at the bottom of your page of photos in photobucket.

• soso
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Rosemarythyme,..........I hope this isn't just my photobucket account,
    But the box I need to check under each picture is no longer there.

And after checking that box a page would come up that gave generate code and gave me 3 choices.

Is there another way to post pictures here??

• anjabee
    17 years ago

Soso~ I just went to my photobucket account and the check boxes are still there on mine. Have you tried logging off and back on again?? If it still doesn't work, here is the old way to type in the code yourself. We did this before luvs figured out to hit the 'generate html and img codes' button at the bottom of photobucket. :L)

To post pics on the gallery side:

You go down and write in your message to post like you want it. To insert a picture you type in this...

(but only put a space in between img and src. When I type it right it won't let it show here for some reason)

Now you want to go over to your photobucket page and you will see below the picture you want to post 3 things.... URL,TAG,and Img. You want to hilite the URL (it will start with http), then right click it and bring up the box where you can copy it. Hit COPY and then go back to your gallery message and right click where you left off typing the code and hit PASTE.

So then it will look like this:
    Last step is to type "> at the end (right after jpg above). Remember there should only be a space between img and src.

Hope that works for you soso! can't wait to see your pics. I think there is another way to link right from your computer file, but I don't know how to do that. Anybody else?? ~Anj

• soso
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Anj., thank you, you were right.
    I logged off and then back in again and the boxes reappeared. So simple for the computer literate.
    As you can see,,,,I am not one of them...lol.
    There are now a few pictures with a new post.

• craftylady-2006
    17 years ago

I've had that happen to me also and just had to log off and log back on and the codes are there again. I don't know why it does it either and it is frustrating.

Sal

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida