Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Here's my new 'treasures'

luvstocraft
16 years ago

Hi Anj, Here's pics of the picture, plate and cup and saucer hanger I got from the antiques/collectibles store.

I would love to find an oak frame for the picture to match my cabinets and furniture, but love the birdhouse theme since it goes well with my wallpaper and other accessories in the kitchen. I looked up Barbara Mock prints online, and this size is worth more than $40.00 unframed, so I feel like I really got a bargain at $8.95. I had to take the pic at an angle to avoid the glare from the flash.

And I love the rose plate with the gold trim on it. Not sure if it will go on the wall with my others, or if I will start a new grouping over the dining room window.

The cup and saucer holder is from Tenderheart Treasures and it has a hook for the cups so works perfect for display. I plan to paint my living room a soft green after the New Year, and think they will show up much better against that background.

Luvs

Comment (1)

• anjabee
    16 years ago

Wow Luvs. Good bargains for sure! I don't know if I'd have known what the cup and saucer holder was if I'd have seen it by itself. It looks great on the wall with your things on it. And that plate is gorgeous!! I love that. You've definitely got to display it somewhere. I can see how they would become addicting. They are all so pretty. I like the rose ones better mixed instead of all the same. I love how Jenn on Holidays does that.
    And that picture was a real steal!! I love birdhouses. Before we tore out the bathroom, I had it decorated with them. Really good price and it looks to be pretty good sized.
    Your paint color sounds pretty. I love to have color on the walls since I moved to Utah. Too much white indoors and out does not make me a happy person. ha I'm trying to pick out a paint color now for my bathroom. It's finally ready to paint and I'm thinking of a warm brown color or darker tan. It's small so I don't want to go too dark.
    Anyway, thank you for sharing your deals with me. I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things this week. Hope I'm gonna get to finish up my Thanksgiving Bear today so I can post him and pack him up and move on to some more Christmas things. ha Speaking of which I think I'll go ahead and get started on it since everyone else stayed up until 2am and they are all still snoozing this morning. The house is all quiet for a change. You have a great day! :) ~Anj