Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hobby Lobby

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 6, 07 at 19:42

Hey~ I finally made it over to HL. Wow! So many fun things for tablescapes you would go crazy!! ha I didn't check prices on those things, but the craft stuff was actually pretty reasonable and a lot of the stuff was already marked 50% off and they just opened not long ago. Picked up a few good deals and one paint book. Couldn't resist. ha This is turning into an addiction you know! I got Plum Purdy WArm n Wooly Friends - Renee Mullins for $8 so $5 off the original price. Got some cute snowmen and sheep patterns and a few raggedys. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I finally made it over there. :) ~Anj

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hobby Lobby

Oh Anj, I am GREEN with envy! I really like Hobby Lobby and we don't have any out here. They have a big variety of things, and always seem to have good specials. They used to carry lots of wood items at reasonable prices for us painters--don't know if they still do now or not. I know they have lots of decorative bowls, candleholders, etc. I went in twice while I was in Mo. on vacation, and would have gone back more if I'd had time! LOL Wow! You got a great price on that book. Don't forget that you can alter some of the patterns too--meaning use a part of this and a part of that. Sort of create your own designs. I'm getting much better about "seeing" that now, and it sure opens up more possibilities. There's something about her colors and designs that are just so cheery. At least, you now have another resouce besides Michael's and Joanne's. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here