Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bone China Cups & Saucers

Posted by colour_me_violet (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 7, 06 at 15:50

Luvs:

This is a very small sampling of some of my bone china cups & saucers. These are the ones that I don't use. The special ones that have been given to me and have some kind of meaning. I have many and the ones that I do use I have purchased myself at either garage sales of recycling stores etc. My house has many cabinets built in so I still have to find a better way of organizing them. I enjoy serving my guests tea and coffee in them. I also go looking for some finer tea pots as well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I can give you a closer look at others if you are interested. Enjoy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bone China Cups & Saucers

Wow Violet, that's quite a collection. I love the blue and white. Thanks for showing us. ~Anj

o
RE: Bone China Cups & Saucers

What a nice collection. I always drool over the ones with roses on them, but that blue and white one is a really nice pattern and shape too. The yellow one looks like it is trimmed in gold--very nice.

Bet you enjoy finding new ones to add to your collection. So nice that you have lots of storage space.

I first became interested in them when I visited my BIL's cousin. She had special display shelves on the walls in her kitchen and the cups and saucers looked so pretty on them.

I don't have much room, but I have started hanging some plates with roses on my wall. Have three plates and several saucers so far. Gives me something to hunt for when I hit the TS or YS's. Love it when I find one--get excited just like Christmas! Ha ha

Thanks for taking and posting the pics. I really enjoyed seeing them.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here