Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Thanksgiving Week (for some)

Posted by anjabee (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 20, 06 at 11:36

Happy Thanksgiving Week. My schedule is pretty full this week. I'm still working on my kitchen walls, but it's getting close to completion. I have to do my grocery shopping for the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow before the kids get out of school early. They'll be out of school for the rest of the week. I have parent/teacher conferences tomorrow night. I hope to get a few dishes made on Wed and some cleaning done and maybe a little fun painting??? Thursday I'll be up early making a ton of food and then we'll be eating most of the day. Gluttons!! I will get some painting time in for sure after lunch because DH will be playing video games with the kids. Friday and the weekend I should be free to paint as well in between my Christmas decorating. Hurray, finally!! I've been having withdrawals. ha

What does your week look like???

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Thanksgiving Week (for some)

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes Anj. I know you are really busy trying to get your kitchen finished before Thanksgiving. Are we going to get a pic of the finished paint job?

You really have a full plate with getting ready for the holidays and keeping up with the kids activities and all the homemaking duties. It can be lots of fun too, if you just make sure to get some rest once in awhile too.

No pressure about painting, just wait until you have some time and are rested a bit. We will still be here waiting for you.

I want to start addressing Christmas cards later this week, and I need to get out the shampooer and clean our bedroom carpet. Other than that, not much to do until Wednesday when I bake and cook for Thursday. Kind of nice not having Thanksgiving at our house this year--less getting ready stuff to do, so I've been able to do some painting finally! Yes, I am enjoying it! ;o)

Wonder what everyone else has planned this week? Hope they will chime in here and let us know.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Luvs

o
RE: Happy Thanksgiving Week (for some)

Pretty quiet around here, must mean everyone is really really busy getting ready for turkey day! I'm checking in while I have my morning coffee, but then have to get busy making noodles and pumpkin pie. TTYL. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here