Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Good morning!

luvstocraft
17 years ago

I'm sipping my morning coffee and chatting on here. Should be wiping or dusting to get ready for guests coming for DH's birthday party this weekened!

I finished scraping and repainting my patio chairs. DH says they look like new! My back sure doesn't feel that way! Ha ha Used the new paint for plastic on the sling back seats--I'll let you all know how it holds up in the sunlight--they sit right out in the open around my portable firepit.

I've moved furniture, washed baseboards, washed windows, etc. in living/dining room, guest bathroom and guest bedroom. Just have the kitchen and family room to go--leaving them for last because they get messed up the most! Usually do a really good cleaning before I start putting up Christmas decorations, so this way I am just getting a head start, right? Sure wish it would stay clean--housework takes away my painting time! LOL

Off to my paid job today and tomorrow, but I still have Saturday to finish up. Might even get more done this evening, but not really as energetic in the evenings! (Am I ever energetic anymore?)

You ladies have a good day--hope you'll be able to relax a little and work on your painting projects.

TTYL, Luvs

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Yellowlite
Average rating: 4.6 out of 5 stars7 Reviews
Chicago's Leading Clean Energy & Solar Panel Provider