Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
diarich

Happy Thanksgiving!

diarich
15 years ago

I have missed everyone.

We got the baby born, wedding overwith, babysetting while mommy works. Now if I can just make it through the holidays I may have some computer time.

Don't eat too much!

Hugs

Diana

Comments (4)

• luvstocraft
    15 years ago

Well, hello Diana. Good to hear from you again, glad you posted. Life does get in the way of computer time sometimes, doesn't it? Bet you are loving your time with the baby. They grow up so darn fast--our little GD is four already! Love her to pieces now, but sorta miss the baby she used to be too! LOL Well, enjoy your Thanksgiving and Christmas and come chat with us anytime you can, we're always happy to hear from you. Luvs

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Hi Diana!! We miss having you here! You always had such good ideas! You enjoy your Thanksgiving as well. Sorry, but there is no way to get out of overeating around here! ha There is so much food that even if you only get a taste of everything you are stuffed. =) We sure have a lot to be Thankful for!

I am Thankful for all my good painting friends here! =D ~Anj

• diarich
    Original Author
    15 years ago

We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving.
    Then I kept the kids for Angel so she could go with her mom out shopping for black Friday. Jesse was sick most of the night with his teeth coming in. So I haven't had much sleep. I did get my tags cut out for the little snowmen. I've had this pattern for awhile but never got around to it.
    Tomorrow evening we are all going and having a family picture taken. I'm so excited.
    Have a wonderful night.
    Hugs
    Diana

• anjabee
    15 years ago

Diana...glad you had a nice day. You couldn't pay me to go out on Black Friday! ha I don't do crowds, but my SIL and all her sisters just live for it.
    I miss having babies, but not that teething part. ha
    I know your pictures will turn out beautiful. No cheesy smiles now! ha That's what I tell my kids cause they tend to give the big toothy ones and squinch up their eyes. ha Have fun and we look forward to seeing your tags. I've been missing your fun projects. =) ~Anj

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County