Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
my goodness...

Posted by luthien (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 29, 08 at 6:17

i've only just discovered this place! silly me! all the while i thought conversations was the same as the main forum... now i know there's 3 of them... main forum, gallery and conversations! HA! how silly of me! i was always wondering what luvs meant when she said that i can come for a chat... so this is it :)))))))

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: my goodness...

Glad you found us luthien. =D I've not found too many of the forums that have 3 sides like this one does so it can be kind of confusing. Most of the gardenweb forums only have 2. You found the different sides quicker than I did....I started off on the Gardenjunk forum and it took me a LONG time to notice it so we try to tell newbies about it.
We just talk about all kinds of things over here. It's been only Luvs and I for so long that we are kinda used to just talking to each other, but don't let that scare you, just jump on in. ha It's fun to talk and get to know each other a little better. If you like TS shopping like we do....tell us about your finds, if you have kids or g-kids or fur babies, we want to hear all about them. ha Got a gripe?? Go ahead and get it off your chest. ha Exciting stories, boring stories...This is the place. ha Hope you'll come by often...we are here most every morning and sometimes a few times a day. =) ~Anj

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Decorative & Tole Painting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here